Radius is gearing up for our annual Holiday Giving Program and the need is greater than ever this year. From now until November 30, we have a goal to raise $15,000!
The program has two objectives:
- To raise funds to give our in-need clients a hand-up over the Holidays with a gift card to help spread some JOY, and
- To help more children and youth affected by abuse on their healing journey.
There are many children, youth and families in need of support this year. The current wait list for services is over 2 years, in large part due to the pandemic. Radius is currently challenged with the need to raise funds to bridge the gap between current funding and the cost of additional clinical staff resources needed to address the long waitlist. Every dollar will make a difference.
How can you get involved in Radius’ Holiday Giving Program?
- Support the Radius Holiday Bazaar, an online auction. The Bazaar will run from November 19th to 24th. Click the link below to register and bid on some terrific items!
2. Join the Oakville Community Foundation’s #GIVEOakville online crowd-funding platform and donate to Radius. 100% of your donation will go to Radius with the chance for Radius to have your donation “topped up” by the Foundation. Click below to donate now!
3. Donate to Radius on #GivingTuesday – Tuesday, November 30th by clicking the button below:
4. Donate to Radius anytime by clicking the button below or by credit card/cheque/cash. Contact Margaret McConnell at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We hope that you will consider Radius and the children and families we serve when planning your end-of-year giving. THANK YOU for your support … it means the world to us!